The extension of the Step 3 period of the roadmap out of COVID-19 restrictions will inevitably have an impact on the Bubble Rush calendar for late June and July. Whilst we are able to run events at Step 3, and we have already successfully run events this month, we had hoped for an earlier removal of social distancing measures to enable us to run a full schedule of events through July and into September.
We are now reviewing our calendar, and can confirm it will be necessary to reschedule or rearrange some events, or postpone some into 2022. If your event is affected you will receive an email from Bubble Rush (and only from Bubble Rush) with information about the options available to you.
We’re sure you can appreciate that this is a busy time for us and we want to reassure you that we are working hard with our charity partners and venues to reorganise our calendar.
Please be patient and we WILL let you know what is happening with each event, by email, as soon as we can.
Our priority right now is events taking place in June, and we will be in touch with everyone who has signed up for these events before the end of this week, and for all other events as soon as possible.
We want to thank everyone for their continued understanding. We know it’s a frustrating situation when plans have to change – it certainly is for us.